The Occupational Health Services Department at Morehead Memorial Hospital provides on and off-site health and wellness services to community businesses and industries. Services are based on the specific needs and requests of clients. Medical evaluations and care are provided by a certified occupational health physician and licensed and certified health care professionals.
The Occupational Health Services Department is located on the hospital campus to accommodate clients’ needs. A needs assessment can be conducted at the worksite by a trained Occupational Health professional to keep costs as low as possible.
Major services available include:
- Audiological examinations and hearing conservation training
- Injury/illness follow-up
- Breath alcohol and urine COC drug testing
- Medical clearance for respirator use
- Comprehensive wellness programs
- Nerve conduction testing (NCSTAT) for carpal tunnel, elbow and back problems
- Comprehensive Workers’ Compensation management
- Occupational Health laboratory
- DOT physicals and drug screens
- Personal wellness profiles
- Emergency services
- Physical examinations Ergonomic assessment and counseling
- Pulmonary function testing
- Health and safety education and training
- Rehabilitation services
- Injury and illness treatment and management
- Worksite adult immunizations and TB skin tests
For more information or to set up an appointment for a workplace evaluation, call (336) 627-6182.