Located on the hospital’s main campus, Morehead Nursing Center is a 121-bed skilled nursing facility. Both private and semi-private rooms are available for residents.
Major amenities provided by the center include short-term rehabilitation, nursing home beds with separate dining rooms and day rooms, and an enclosed courtyard for residents and families.
Medical and wellness benefits are:
- Individualized short-term rehabilitation therapy
- Short-term, intermediate, and long-term skilled nursing care
- Restorative nursing program
- Therapeutic bathing unit
- Certified dietitian consultant
- Full-time social worker
- Licensed recreational therapist
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Wound and skin care
- Homelike atmosphere
- Resident activities and local daycare
- Pet therapy
For more information about the center, call (336) 623-9712.